Cleaning Specialist: Janitor/ General Labor
compensation: $9-$11 an hour D.O.E
employment type: part-time
Gates Tennis Center is Colorado's premier public outdoor facility and strives to bring top-notch customer service to all of Denver's tennis enthusiasts.
We are looking for a qualified Cleaning Specialist in the Denver Area. Must be able to work week nights and weekend evenings. 20-25 hours a week. the position is temporary from now until October 31st.
Position: Janitor/General Labor
-Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
-Gather and empty trash.
-Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
-Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
-Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Police grounds and parking lot and remove litter and debris
- Keep janitor closet neat, clean, and organized
- Follow manufacturer's specifications for preparing chemicals and using equipment
- Assure building doors and windows are secure and locked
- Report to supervisor needed repairs, safety hazards, or conditions requiring additional service
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Managers
- Self-starter, who can work independently with little or no supervision
- Self-motivated, who takes the initiative to complete tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a diverse work environment
- Able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50lbs.
- Able to kneel, crawl, squat periodically
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
Physical: Able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds; able to kneel, crawl, and squat periodically; able to stand and walk for extended periods; able to reach above head and shoulders continuously; able to climb stairs and ladders
Technical: Ability to operate and use janitorial tools, equipment, and supplies preferred.
Please contact Ted Bradley at (303) 355-4461 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org